Carson Valley Atlas
Gardnerville Map – Minden Map – Genoa Map – Carson Valley Map – Douglas County Map – Flood Plain Map – Aerial View – Carson Range Map
The Douglas County Geographic Information Systems department has put together comprehensive mapping tools for free public consumption. This is their basic Public GIS viewer. You can conduct elevation profiles, measure distances between points, measure your running, biking or hiking routes, print maps for yourself on your home computer, search for addresses and view information like floodplain data.
– Address Search: Find an address in Douglas County
– Map Contents & Views: Turn different layers on and off, including Streets & Addresses; Aerial Views From Multiple Points In Time; Parcel Maps; Schools; Land Use & Planning Mapping; Flood Plain Mapping; and Topographical Mapping.
– Elevation Profile: Draw a line over a distance on the map and an elevation profile for that span will be created.
– Draw & Measure: Measure distances between points and draw on the map.
– Simple Measure: Measure areas in simple parcel shapes.
– Print: Print maps on your home computer.