Firefighters Extinguish Forklift Fire At Minden GoPed Plant
Courtesy of East Fork Fire Protection District
MINDEN, Nev. — East Fork Fire responded to the scene of a small fire at GoPed Thursday morning.
The fire involved the battery on a fork lift. Douglas County Sheriff’s Office arrived and located best access to the building for fire crews.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire were working on getting the smoke out of the building as of noon. Damage was limited to the battery and some to the forklift itself.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS